Seeking a safe haven from Hurricane Sandy, we stayed at the Hampton Inn Mt. Vernon in Alexandria, VA. As soon as we walked into their lobby, we were warmly greeted by several staff members. Checking in was easy and friendly. We were invited to participate in their pumpkin carving. A hot meal (lasagna, potato salad, sandwiches, Halloween cookies, etc) was provided, as well as, large pumpkins and carving tools. Everyone was having fun. You couldn't tell there was a dangerous storm outside! Our room was large and very clean. We got a good night's sleep and no worries about the storm. In the morning, a warm breakfast with happy hotel guests, reinforced our idea that we made the right selection in seeking refuge during this dangerous storm. Kudos to the hotel staff who made every effort (successfully!) to make us feel safe and happy!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites® Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Area hotel is just minutes from downtown Washington, D.C., Fort Belvoir and historic Old Town Alexandria. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites with complimentary internet, flat screen TV, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker and more. Additional hotel amenities include complimentary parking, complimentary hot breakfast, state of the art fitness center, refreshing indoor pool (Pool Hours Monday- Friday 5p-9p, Sat/Sun 11a-9p), 24-hour business center, and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, BookIt.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Hotel Alexandria
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South