This stay was for a standard room. Cost was below Government per diem. Location is very close to Fort Belvoir and Mount Vernon. Also provide access to the George Washington Parkway for a stress free drive to Old Town Alexander. Not too far from Metro (parking required).
Standard hotel room. Refrigerator and microwave provided. Good walk in dual head shower. Good size bathroom. Free breakfast includes many choices including waffles, oatmeal, cereal fruit, etc.
To go south on Route 1 or to Mount Vernon a U-turn is required.
I had difficulty with the bathroom light (some kind of a touch sensitive device) but that may have been me.
I would stay here again..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites® Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Area hotel is just minutes from downtown Washington, D.C., Fort Belvoir and historic Old Town Alexandria. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites with complimentary internet, flat screen TV, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker and more. Additional hotel amenities include complimentary parking, complimentary hot breakfast, state of the art fitness center, refreshing indoor pool (Pool Hours Monday- Friday 5p-9p, Sat/Sun 11a-9p), 24-hour business center, and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Hotel Alexandria
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South