Decent hotel with moderate rates in an expensive Washington DC suburb. Clean and new.
Pros: Quiet rooms. During our four night stay, we meet and interacted with many staff members and they were all first-class. Very good continental breakfast with lots of choices compared to other "free" hotel breakfasts. No reason for anyone to walk away hungry. Convenient parking area. Very close to Mount Vernon. Complimentary shuttle service to Metro stations during business hours.
Cons: Rooms on small side and crowded with furniture expecially when luggage was added. Beds hard. All white down comforters lumpy & heavy. Indoor pool was cold.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites® Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Area hotel is just minutes from downtown Washington, D.C., Fort Belvoir and historic Old Town Alexandria. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites with complimentary internet, flat screen TV, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker and more. Additional hotel amenities include complimentary parking, complimentary hot breakfast, state of the art fitness center, refreshing indoor pool (Pool Hours Monday- Friday 5p-9p, Sat/Sun 11a-9p), 24-hour business center, and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Hotel Alexandria
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South