The rooms were extremely clean. We stayed in a suite that was spacious and had a nice layout for a family. What I love about Hampton Inn is that they launder the duvet covers after every guest and our sheets were crisp and smelled freshly laundered. (I have stayed at hotels with higher ratings only to turn back the duvet to find stains, so I am a little scarred...lol). Parking is plentiful and the lot is well lit at night. The staff is AMAZING. They were so eager to help whenever needed. The hotel does offer a FREE shuttle to Mt. Vernon, Ft. Belvoir, and the metro stations. I used the service a few times and have zero complaints. The driver was always punctual and gave great suggestions about visiting the area attractions. I will definitely be staying here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites® Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Area hotel is just minutes from downtown Washington, D.C., Fort Belvoir and historic Old Town Alexandria. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites with complimentary internet, flat screen TV, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker and more. Additional hotel amenities include complimentary parking, complimentary hot breakfast, state of the art fitness center, refreshing indoor pool (Pool Hours Monday- Friday 5p-9p, Sat/Sun 11a-9p), 24-hour business center, and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Hotel Alexandria
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South