For the past four years, I have attended a weeklong conference (Masonic Week) in Washington D.C. each February and stayed at the Hilton Alexandria Mark Center Hotel, Alexandria, Virginia.
The Hilton Alexandria Mark Center Hotel is a very large hotel. The rates we are charged are very reasonable and the conference facilities including the meeting rooms, halls and public areas are all first class. The entire hotel is very spacious and extremely clean. The lobby area, bar and restaurants are beautiful and the marble floors, cushioned seats and furniture are very comfortable and in great condition.
The hotel rooms are spacious, very clean; the carpeting is in excellent condition and well looked after. The washrooms are clean, well supplied and the view from the hotel room and balcony was very picturesque. Room service is available and the food provided was first rate. The beds were extremely comfortable and the sheets were very clean, white and crisp. The hotel rooms did not have any smell and the heating and ventilation was very good. The furniture in the hotel rooms were always in excellent condition. The hallways are very clean as are the elevators and the entire hotel is well lit. The Internet provided to the rooms was hard wired and very fast. Wireless internet is also available in the rooms. The parking lot is three levels, very clean, well lit and easy to find your vehicle. The entire grounds were well groomed, professionally landscaped and maintained and without sore eye refuge.
Attending numerous banquets over the years at this hotel – one can only say that the tables were set up beautifully, the food was tasty and well presented, the servers were polite, courteous and truly professional. The sound system provided by the hotel for the dinner speakers were always operational and crystal clear to the listeners.
The hotel employees from the front desk staff to room service are all very friendly, helpful, and professional and always provide service with a smile. The front desk staff – Sara, Julie and Gokhan Altinbay, Front Desk Manager were just excellent. True professionalism shines and comes to the forefront by these employees. The Porters were excellent, courteous, helpful and professional. Without hesitation, I recommend the Hilton Alexandria Mark Center to all. I am positive that our event organizers will once again use this facility for their venue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Alexandria, VA this Alexandria hotel is convenient to, Downtown DC, attractions, Reagan airport and Old Town. Upscale guest rooms and suites overlook a botanical preserve. This luxury Alexandria hotel offers onsite restaurants, business center, over 55,000 sq. ft of flexible event & meeting space, fitness center and pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Alexandria Mark Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Alexandria Mark Hotel Alexandria
- Hilton Hotel Alexandria
- Mark Center Alexandria Hilton
- Alexandria Hilton