I stayed at this hotel while attending a training conference in December (the conference was hosted at a different hotel that was more expensive). The Hilton was close by and had a better rate, so I stayed there and drove to the conference each day. The hotel was clean, service was friendly--especially in the Finn & Porter restaurant. I had to pay for internet service in the room each day, but it was easy to connect and worked well. The restaurant was the best part of my stay. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. I highly recommend the sushi, but the menu items were equally as impressive. The wine list is also extraordinary, with several hundred wines to choose from. Truly an outstanding restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Alexandria, VA this Alexandria hotel is convenient to, Downtown DC, attractions, Reagan airport and Old Town. Upscale guest rooms and suites overlook a botanical preserve. This luxury Alexandria hotel offers onsite restaurants, business center, over 55,000 sq. ft of flexible event & meeting space, fitness center and pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Hilton Alexandria Mark Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Alexandria Mark Hotel Alexandria
- Hilton Hotel Alexandria
- Mark Center Alexandria Hilton
- Alexandria Hilton