This hotel was rather full of itself - the overall look was pretentious, though the staff was largely courteous. The room service was quite disappointing. Though the menu said food was available all day, it was not available on Saturday at lunchtime. I kept ringing room service with no answer, and it wasn't until I called the front desk that I found out that the promised service wasn't really available. And the breakfast on Sunday morning took an hour to arrive, which made me late for my meeting, and ran right into check-out time. Plus, lots of added fees.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Alexandria, VA this Alexandria hotel is convenient to, Downtown DC, attractions, Reagan airport and Old Town. Upscale guest rooms and suites overlook a botanical preserve. This luxury Alexandria hotel offers onsite restaurants, business center, over 55,000 sq. ft of flexible event & meeting space, fitness center and pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Alexandria Mark Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Alexandria Mark Hotel Alexandria
- Hilton Hotel Alexandria
- Mark Center Alexandria Hilton
- Alexandria Hilton