I chose this hotel due to the location as it was fairly close to my meeting the following day. The parking deck was tight and once parked the entrance to the hotel from the deck was confusing as to where to go for check-in. Overall the room seemed ok, but there was mold on the inside of the shower curtain, the tub drain plug was rusty with hair, and the fridge also wasnt clean. The king bed was good as with the tv but there were no dark curtains to prevent the early morning light from coming in. This was a problem for me as my hrs are nights. I was looking forward to a good meal and not knowing the area they seemed to have a nice place at the hotel. I was caught off guard when I walked in to have a good meal and relax to learn there grill wasnt working and well so much for having a nice steak. I must say I expected a little more from this hotel and will find another place if I have to return to the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Alexandria, VA this Alexandria hotel is convenient to, Downtown DC, attractions, Reagan airport and Old Town. Upscale guest rooms and suites overlook a botanical preserve. This luxury Alexandria hotel offers onsite restaurants, business center, over 55,000 sq. ft of flexible event & meeting space, fitness center and pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Priceline, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Alexandria Mark Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Alexandria Mark Hotel Alexandria
- Hilton Hotel Alexandria
- Mark Center Alexandria Hilton
- Alexandria Hilton