It is difficult to find anything wrong with this Hilton. Big clean rooms, multiple quick elevators, large comfortable beds with lots of pillows, all the amenities are there, but, of course, the prices are higher. The fees and taxes on a $13.00 room service breakfast were over $9.00. The location is excellent, near the Metro and Amtrak and actually in (barely) Old Town. Paying to park at a hotel is just wrong to me, but it's everywhere, so I guess I can't fault them. It will probably always be wrong to me. This is a fine place to stay. I enjoyed it and certainly paid for the enjoyment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Alexandria, VA this Alexandria hotel is convenient to, Downtown DC, attractions, Reagan airport and Old Town. Upscale guest rooms and suites overlook a botanical preserve. This luxury Alexandria hotel offers onsite restaurants, business center, over 55,000 sq. ft of flexible event & meeting space, fitness center and pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Alexandria Mark Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Alexandria Mark Hotel Alexandria
- Hilton Hotel Alexandria
- Mark Center Alexandria Hilton
- Alexandria Hilton