I was amazed to find that I had to pay $10 for WiFi for my laptop. Then when I tried to get WiFi on my iPhone, they wanted another $10. In the morning when I am helpless without my coffee, I did not find complementary coffee available in the lobby/lounge. I needed to take a Shuttle to the Metro and then search for breakfast and coffee. The local food options are pretty expensive. I did not have my car available because the parking at the hotel costs a daily fee (maybe $24). The room was nice/clean etc. but I was irritable the whole stay because of being nickeled and dimed and transportation hassles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Alexandria, VA this Alexandria hotel is convenient to, Downtown DC, attractions, Reagan airport and Old Town. Upscale guest rooms and suites overlook a botanical preserve. This luxury Alexandria hotel offers onsite restaurants, business center, over 55,000 sq. ft of flexible event & meeting space, fitness center and pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Alexandria Mark Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Alexandria Mark Hotel Alexandria
- Hilton Hotel Alexandria
- Mark Center Alexandria Hilton
- Alexandria Hilton