My boyfriend and I took a pleasure trip to Washington DC and since we got a deal through Expedia (buy 2 nights and get the 3rd free), we decided to stay at the Hilton Alexandria. First off, the photos online do this hotel no justice; it's much prettier in person. The room was absolutely beautiful, clean and spacious. We had no issues with the room whatsoever.
Second, the free shuttle service is actually what drew us the most to this hotel. The shuttle does a continuous loop that will bring you to the airport and the Metro subway at Crystal City. This saves you so much on cab fares! The drivers are pleasant and friendly, as well. They make it so convenient to leave the hotel since it leaves the hotel every 30 minutes. Very organized and efficient service.
Third, the restaurant Finn and Porter has an excellent sushi chef who makes the sushi in front of you...and you don't have to leave the hotel.
Overall, this was an excellent and pleasing hotel and if we would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Alexandria, VA this Alexandria hotel is convenient to, Downtown DC, attractions, Reagan airport and Old Town. Upscale guest rooms and suites overlook a botanical preserve. This luxury Alexandria hotel offers onsite restaurants, business center, over 55,000 sq. ft of flexible event & meeting space, fitness center and pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Alexandria Mark Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Alexandria Mark Hotel Alexandria
- Hilton Hotel Alexandria
- Mark Center Alexandria Hilton
- Alexandria Hilton