“Good cupcake while you can get em.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Lavender Moon Cupcakery

Lavender Moon Cupcakery
116 S Royal St, Alexandria, VA 22314-3328 (Old Town)
703-683-0588
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 650 Restaurants in Alexandria
Neighborhood: Old Town
Neighborhood: Old Town
PA
“Good cupcake while you can get em.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Place doesn't open til 11am. I guess they make so many for the day and that is it. Stopped and got a cupcake and said we would be back later to get some to take home as we were leaving the next morning ( before 11am ). They closed at 8pm, we got there at 7:10pm and they were already closed.

Visited July 2014

Land O Lakes, Florida
“Great little cupcakes for a pick me up”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

Wanted something sweet so we stopped in here. They had several different flavors and were pleased to tell you about them. They were normal sized cupcakes and not the great big ones that most cupcake shops seem to sell. They all sounded so good so we tried 4 different flavors and not one of us was disappointed. Would definitely go back if in the area.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
“Tasty but limited selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

This was a little hole in the wall but worth finding for a little sweet treat for the family. When we walked in, I expected a case of small amounts of interesting flavors but only recall six and not the Guiness I wanted to tru. The frostings were love, love, loved. However, the cupcake section for three out of four cupcakes we purchased was not too interesting. The only cake part I enjoyed was the lemon filled cupcake. I would have preferred to taste the flavors prior to the purchase because I may have found better choices with more flavorful cake. Also, flourless chocolate seemed boring and since I am primarily gluten free (by choice) I would have chosen differently if I had another flourless option.

Visited June 2014
GA
“Pretty Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

We stopped in here and had 2 of Lemon Lavender Chiffon. Ended up taking home 2 of the Chocolate Turtles with Pecans and Caramel and 1 Smores. We liked them all just wish they would have put more pecans on/in the Choc/Trtl/Pcn/Crml.

Visited June 2014
“The best cupcakes. Ever.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

I have tried my fair share of 'mom and pop' cupcake shops, as well cupcakes from famous bakeries such as Georgetown Cupcake, Sprinkles, and Magnolia. None compare to the cupcakes served at Lavender Moon. Their flavors are innovated, icing is always perfect in regards to sweetness and texture, and the cupcakes are moist and heavenly. Lavender Moon cupcakes are a dream!

• Visited June 2014