For our family of 4, this was a great launching point for our DC vacation. The shuttle to the Metro was handy but sometimes there wasn't enough room...make sure you understand how they are handing out the passes in advance and be prepared to wait 30-60 minutes (while you eat breakfast). The breakfasts and dinners were fine, had better, had worse. Proximity to the metro was much better than places like National Harbor. The pool and hot tub were not crowded and helped recuperate after long days of walking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Homewood Suites Alexandria is located just 6 miles away from the National Mall in Washington DC and 4 miles from Old Town Alexandria. Our spacious apartment style suites feature a private bedroom and a full equipped kitchen. Enjoy our complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet served every day and our delicious Evening Reception Monday-Thursdays. Ride in our free shuttle to the King Street Metro Station and to The Village at Shirlington; please call the hotel directly for details. Feel like home at the Homewood Suites Alexandria while you are in town for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Homewood Alexandria
- Alexandria Homewood Suites