Homewood Suites, Alexandria was a great experience!. The hotel was very clean. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful. The shuttle service to the Kings Street Metro was a great plus for convenience. We very much enjoyed the breakfast buffet and dinner reception. Good food. Overall the experience at Homewood Suites made our entire trip to Washington D.C. a memorable time for our family. Should we return to visit Washington D.C. again, this hotel would be our first choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Homewood Suites Alexandria is located just 6 miles away from the National Mall in Washington DC and 4 miles from Old Town Alexandria. Our spacious apartment style suites feature a private bedroom and a full equipped kitchen. Enjoy our complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet served every day and our delicious Evening Reception Monday-Thursdays. Ride in our free shuttle to the King Street Metro Station and to The Village at Shirlington; please call the hotel directly for details. Feel like home at the Homewood Suites Alexandria while you are in town for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Homewood Alexandria
- Alexandria Homewood Suites