Our family stayed 5 days at the Homewood Suites in Alexandria and we could not have been treated any better. The location is close to just about everything you want to see and do when in the DC area. If you do not want to drive into DC, take the shuttle from the hotel to the subway.
There is a free breakfast that our kids enjoyed and a pool table just off the lobby. The rooms are large and spacious, very clean and modern. The staff was always friendly and helpful, giving tips of what to see and the easiest way to get there.
The Smithsonian Air & Space, Stephen F. Udvar-Hazy Center is a short drive away and you can get an up close look at the Space Shuttle Discovery.
If you are planning a vacation to this part of the country, I would highly recommend this location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Homewood Suites Alexandria is located just 6 miles away from the National Mall in Washington DC and 4 miles from Old Town Alexandria. Our spacious apartment style suites feature a private bedroom and a full equipped kitchen. Enjoy our complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet served every day and our delicious Evening Reception Monday-Thursdays. Ride in our free shuttle to the King Street Metro Station and to The Village at Shirlington; please call the hotel directly for details. Feel like home at the Homewood Suites Alexandria while you are in town for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Homewood Alexandria
- Alexandria Homewood Suites