We stayed at Homewood suites when we took our family to D.C. for our summer vacation. This was a very nice clean hotel and a great value for the money. Their daily breakfast and nightly suppers are a great deal and the food was good as well. With the nightly meals I expected finger food but got a full meal, and fresh hot cookies after dinner. When traveling I will always look for a Homewood suites to stay at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Homewood Suites Alexandria is located just 6 miles away from the National Mall in Washington DC and 4 miles from Old Town Alexandria. Our spacious apartment style suites feature a private bedroom and a full equipped kitchen. Enjoy our complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet served every day and our delicious Evening Reception Monday-Thursdays. Ride in our free shuttle to the King Street Metro Station and to The Village at Shirlington; please call the hotel directly for details. Feel like home at the Homewood Suites Alexandria while you are in town for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Homewood Suites Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Homewood Alexandria
- Alexandria Homewood Suites