Stayed so my husband would have a good place to be while I went to work. Felt like an apartment. They had a welcome note and microwave popcorn waiting in the room. All kitchen supplied provided. Breakfast was wonderful. Supper was good and filling - some nights were better than others. But worth it considering the cost of eating out. Service and people were wonderful. Service is provided to Old Town and Metro so getting around during the day is very easy. Walking distance to some stores which was nice. Safe, clean and homey!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Homewood Suites Alexandria is located just 6 miles away from the National Mall in Washington DC and 4 miles from Old Town Alexandria. Our spacious apartment style suites feature a private bedroom and a full equipped kitchen. Enjoy our complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet served every day and our delicious Evening Reception Monday-Thursdays. Ride in our free shuttle to the King Street Metro Station and to The Village at Shirlington; please call the hotel directly for details. Feel like home at the Homewood Suites Alexandria while you are in town for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Homewood Suites Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Homewood Alexandria
- Alexandria Homewood Suites