Stayed here for business and really appreciated the full breakfast and lite dinner that the hotel offered. You really need a car here because walking is dangerous and the nearest grocery is about 1.5 miles away. Cab fares are high. There is no Metro stop nearby and no shuttle to the Metro. There is a Metro stop about 4 miles away but no parking! So if you are planning to drive into DC, this would be an OK hotel for families but the lack of shuttle is a disadvantage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Homewood Suites Alexandria is located just 6 miles away from the National Mall in Washington DC and 4 miles from Old Town Alexandria. Our spacious apartment style suites feature a private bedroom and a full equipped kitchen. Enjoy our complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet served every day and our delicious Evening Reception Monday-Thursdays. Ride in our free shuttle to the King Street Metro Station and to The Village at Shirlington; please call the hotel directly for details. Feel like home at the Homewood Suites Alexandria while you are in town for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Homewood Alexandria
- Alexandria Homewood Suites