You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Landmark to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Landmark
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   205 North Breckinridge Place, Alexandria, VA 22312   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #37 of 50 Hotels in Alexandria
“pleasant stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

i arrived at this hotel through priceline usually i get placed at the extended stay on eisenhower excluding this time immediately i was greeted by Gorge he was a GREAT help i needed help with my bags and he was there to assist me. I am so very greatful for him to be there because without him i dont think i would have been able to have my stay accomodated. He informed me about the area and gave me directions and even handed me a bus schedule and even called a cab that i needed that i forgot about!!!!!!!!!!! he is very very helpful and he definantly made my stay worth while since i was only there during the evenings on weekends. other then that the room was very comfortable quite roomy and very quite and peaceful. i was able to do my work in peace :) i would definiately stay here again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Landmark, responded to this review, August 24, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel and for recognizing the efforts of our staff, especially Gorge. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
ANTIOCH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Ive been staying at the extended stay for a weeks now and I must say that I have recieved the best customer ever. My room was really clean and was very equipped with everything that I needed to have a comfortable stay. there is an employee MARYAM whom I will never forget, she has made my stay here the best anything I needed whether it was extra towles or a wine opener she took care of me ..I must say that this lady surely desrves a promotion...I will for sure be comming back to stay here once I am in town again

Room Tip: all rooms facing the front has great sun light and a nice view
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Landmark, responded to this review, August 3, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.

Belfast, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

My company booked this for my stay in the USA. I checked in on a Saturday and the check-in lady seemed to be totally clueless and made it appear to be my fault. I was given a room on the first floor (Room 115) from memory. The room absolutely stank of cigarettes and animals. The bed sheets had holes in them.

I was woken several times during the night on several occassions by guest dogs barking. The hotel also claims to be in Alexandria but is in fact in Lincolnia which to put it midly is a much less desirable area; a good point was that it was a very quick commute into DC. I was scheduled to stay here for 4 weeks but stayed only 1 week.
Look elsewhere... a few nice places in Falls Church VA.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Landmark, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Alexandria. We strive to ensure that our guests have an exceptional stay. As this hotel manager, I can assure you that I have brought each of the issues you expressed to the attention of our staff. I am sorry that you did not have a completely enjoyable stay at our hotel and I promise that we are focused on total guest satisfaction every day. I do hope that we will have the opportunity to demonstrate our redoubled efforts with a future stay at the property.
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

I strongly reccomend the Extended Stay America experience to professionals with immediate travel plans anywhere in the United States. The flexible scheduling and inexpensive daily, weekly, or monthly rates offer a much needed service feature. Placing Extended Stay America in class of its' own among low cost hotel and motel services available in the US.

Room Tip: Contact the local management for suggestions 7 to 10 days in advance of your arrival for best result...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Landmark, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Alexandria. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Kalamazoo, MI
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

My biggest complaint is that it was very hard to find. Directions off the web site were frustrating. The room was OK for the price. The kitchen had very limited utensils and dishes. The hallways smelled like cigarette smoke. There is no one at the desk between 11 p.m. and 7 a.m. I've never stayed in a hotel where there was no one to ask a question of at night. Found that very odd.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Landmark, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Alexandria. We take great pride in offering a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price, so I was happy to read your comments about your accommodations. However, I was disappointed to read the rest of your remarks. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

I do appreciate the opportunity to respond to your issue in a way that might be able to help future customers. It's very important to us that our guests know exactly what to expect when staying with us - a great room at an exceptional rate. In order for us to continue offering such value, we maintain fully staffed front desk hours between 7am and 11pm seven days a week. During other times, our overnight staff is always available to check in guests and assist with other issues.

San Jose
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

The staff at main office is extremely Friendly. The General manager was very nice to us about helping me figure out with the subway system. The hotel is very small however the amenities offered are great for short stays. The location of the hotel was also a big plus for me.

Room Tip: there's no mini gym nor a pool , it would be nice to add that to your location.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Landmark, responded to this review, May 22, 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Alexandria. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

bangalore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

I stayed at Hotel Extended Stay, Alexandria for a period of three months; I am more than happy with the services they've offered on housekeeping front, resolving any complaints quickly, and providing bills as and when required. I had interaction with Sarah who is a very good person and she knows very well on how to take care of guests needs and requests.

Room Tip: Extended Stay Hotel chain are the best when it comes to studio type rooms
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Landmark, responded to this review, May 4, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Alexandria. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Landmark? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Landmark

Address: 205 North Breckinridge Place, Alexandria, VA 22312
Location: United States > Virginia > Alexandria
Ranked #37 of 50 Hotels in Alexandria
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Landmark 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Landmark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
Alexandria Extended Stay
Extended Stay Alexandria

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Landmark, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.