This is the second time we have stayed in the Hampton Inn on Richmond Highway near Old Town Alexandria and were very pleased. We were greeted with an enthusiastic hello by the wonderful front desk staff who remembered us from last year (its kind of hard to forget identical twins). Our room was immaculate with plenty of extra towels.
The complimentary breakfast is better than a lot of other hotels. It is always nice to start the day with a hot meal, whether it is the scrambled eggs with cheese or waffles, bagels, cereals, fresh fruit, yogurt, toast, donuts, and if you are in a rush, there's a bag to grab with muffins, a piece of fruit and an energy bar at the front desk. There are also fresh baked cookies at the front desk every afternoon.
There is a free shuttle service to take you to Old Town, or the airport, or just about anyplace you need to go within the area.
Look no further, try this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated and upgraded two bedded rooms to 2 queen size beds. Free Hot Breakfast Bar each morning. Free shuttle service to Historic Old Town Alexandria and Huntington Metro Station. Meeting and banquet space to accommodate 250 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South
- Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South Hotel Alexandria
- Hampton Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Hampton Inn