We really enjoyed our stay. The hotel was very modern, had plenty of power outlets that were easy to get to (on the nightstand, on the desk lamp) for charging our electronics. They also had USB charging ports in the room. The TV channels were REALLY HD. (I don't think I've ever been to a hotel where the TV channel looked crisp and clear before!) Loved having a microwave and refrigerator in the room. The air conditioner in our room wasn't working too well, but we were told they were being replaced next week. The continental breakfast was really good, lots of choices and a nice big room for everyone to eat.... it never felt too crowded. When we arrived, we were greeted by Hilda who was super-nice and super-friendly. The hotel provides a free shuttle to and from nearby destinations! Overall, a great trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly added 57 studio suite addition to the existing 156 guest rooms. Free Hot Breakfast Bar each morning. Free shuttle service to Reagan National Airport, Historic Old Town Alexandria and Huntington Metro Station. Meeting and banquet space to accommodate 250 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South Hotel Alexandria
- Hampton Inn And Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South
- Hampton Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Hampton Inn