This is a good place to stay if you want to see Washington D.C. without having to pay the earth for staying in the city. They will shuttle you for free to the metro and you have a 20 minute ride to the tourist area downtown. They will also shuttle you to old town Alexandria where there are many restaurants to eat locally. We did not have to wait longer than 10 minutes for the shuttle to pick us up. It is a typical Hampton Inn. The rooms are clean and they provide a decent breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated and upgraded two bedded rooms to 2 queen size beds. Free Hot Breakfast Bar each morning. Free shuttle service to Historic Old Town Alexandria and Huntington Metro Station. Meeting and banquet space to accommodate 250 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South
- Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South Hotel Alexandria
- Hampton Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Hampton Inn