The hotel was very clean from the Lobby area to the rooms. The breakfast was good there was plenty to chose from. They offered a free shuttle to the King Street Metro. We did not take this we were there on the weekend and found that the parking at the metro stations is free on the weekends so we drove to the metro station. If you are going on a weekend I recommend skipping the metro and driving in to DC. We found ample parking on the street in the National Mall area as well as up by the Capitol. If you do not want to park on the street we found a couple of lots that had $13 parking for the day. It cost us $26 round trip for the metro for 3 persons.. do the math., live and learn. There are a few fast food places close but nothing fancy. My only minor complaint is that the matresses were extremely hard but this did not amtter after a long day of site seeing in DC. All in all for 89 a night I was pleased.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated and upgraded two bedded rooms to 2 queen size beds. Free Hot Breakfast Bar each morning. Free shuttle service to Historic Old Town Alexandria and Huntington Metro Station. Meeting and banquet space to accommodate 250 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South
- Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South Hotel Alexandria
- Hampton Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Hampton Inn