“a bit intimidating..but fun!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 5 Attractions in Aldie
Falls Church, Virginia
4 attraction reviews
“a bit intimidating..but fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

When we first pulled into the parking lot and saw all these peopled dressed in army fatigues, we were feeling a bit intimidated as this was our first time there. My son was invited to a birthday party that was held here. We checked in with our birthday host and proceeded to stand in line to be checked in and get his guns and ammo. I thought this process could have been quicker since they were expecting our party. We waited around until the birthday boy's mother mentioned to Pev's rep that they needed to get a move on or would risk cutting into the party's shooting time slot.
Nevertheless, we started 15mins late but they did let the kids play 15 mins past the appointed time. The kids had a blast! Within 1hr, they were able to play 4 games but did run out of ammo after the first round, we just had to buy more to replenish their supplies...
there are picnic tables available under covered canopies for birthday parties or just a place to sit and eat snacks from the concession stand.
I was told that with the birthday party booking, the group is allowed to return for another free play but would have to pay for the ammunition.
My son is looking forward to return with his friends!!!

Visited May 2014

Germantown, Maryland, USA
“Fun & Friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

As a first time paintballer, I felt comfortable at Pev's. There were plenty of different areas to play in with varying terrain to keep it interesting for the entire day. The staff were friendly and helpful for players of all skill level. A little bit on the expensive side in my opinion, they make their money on paintballs which go quickly. Overall, a good experience and value.

Visited September 2013
“Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Had a b-day party there. Weather did not cooperate but we all still had a great time! A little pricey, but about the same as paintball in Texas.

Woodbridge, Virginia
“Had a great time at pev's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

My husband a couple of our friends and I went to Pev's Paintball Park this past Saturday. Had a great time. The staff is very informative and big on safety. There's many fields and levels to play on. Starting from beginners to advance even a combination of the two. I would go back again. If your looking for a fun adventerous activity to do. Go to Pev's.

Visited February 2012