Our family rented the entire Inn for the weekend. The rooms were very comfortable and nicely decorated. The inn keepers were pleasant but not overly friendly.Breakfast each morning was delicious and presented very nicely. Homemade cookies were available throughout the day- a nice treat. I feel certain we would stay there again if the situation comes up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Innkeepers Orquida and Dan Ingraham welcome you to their 1848 Victorian farmhouse in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, featuring numerous antiques, original heart pine floors and staircase, and a stained-glass entrance way. All 5 guest rooms offer private baths, air conditioning, and luxurious beds for your maximum comfort. In the morning, you'll wake to enjoy a delicious breakfast, beginning with homemade baked goods, fresh fruit, coffee, tea, and juices, and topped off by one of our entree specialties. After a day of sightseeing on Skyline Drive or the Blue Ridge Parkway, hiking, or wine tasting, take a relaxing swim in our pool, enjoy some fresh-baked cookies and a beverage, or catch up on your reading on one of our large porches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Afton Mountain Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Afton Mountain Bed And Breakfast
- Afton Mountain Hotel Afton