I got the chance to visit Afton Mountain B&B over the weekend and just loved it. From the moment my husband and I entered, we felt so welcome. It's historic and beautifully preserved, yet still offers plenty of what we look for like whirlpool tubs and luxurious beds. The Ingrahams are incredibly welcoming innkeepers, the yummy bars that they leave for guests looked so tempting (yet I was good to my diet)!. The glow from the stained glass windows when you enter just lasts throughout the visit. The roses were in full bloom in the gorgeous gardens next to the inn, along with pleny of Iris's too.
It's in the perfect location for a wine tasting tour or visiting Monticello and Ashlawn-Highland too.
I highly recommend Afton Mountain B&B to all couples!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Innkeepers Orquida and Dan Ingraham welcome you to their 1848 Victorian farmhouse in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, featuring numerous antiques, original heart pine floors and staircase, and a stained-glass entrance way. All 5 guest rooms offer private baths, air conditioning, and luxurious beds for your maximum comfort. In the morning, you'll wake to enjoy a delicious breakfast, beginning with homemade baked goods, fresh fruit, coffee, tea, and juices, and topped off by one of our entree specialties. After a day of sightseeing on Skyline Drive or the Blue Ridge Parkway, hiking, or wine tasting, take a relaxing swim in our pool, enjoy some fresh-baked cookies and a beverage, or catch up on your reading on one of our large porches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Afton Mountain Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Afton Mountain Bed And Breakfast
- Afton Mountain Hotel Afton