“Big City Choices!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Mountain City, Tennessee
7 attraction reviews
“Big City Choices!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Great asset to the community with free movies, latest hits, and good snacks for all ages! It's also nice that the place is kept clean & comfortable, and always has first run movies as they premiere for viewing. The sound system is excellent and picture quality is perfect. Great place to catch a movie with friends, family, or just by yourself!!! (BTW: the workers are so nice & go the extra mile for good service, too!)

Visited April 2014

Abingdon, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
“Always a great time at the movies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Nice theater with TONS of free movies as well! Great prices on food (free refills too), and always great sound and movie quality. The best in Tri Cities! Worth the drive!

Visited February 2014
Bluefield, West Virginia
3 attraction reviews
“Big city viewing in a small town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

My son will be a freshman at nearby Emory & Henry College and we were pleasantly surprised at the wide range of films showing at the Abingdon Cinemall! Great seating, lots of choices and reasonably priced concessions!

Visited January 2014
Cedar Bluff
6 attraction reviews
“Movies not widely shown”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

We were encouraged by a friend,to see Philomena, a critically acclaimed movie, not shown in our small town. The Cinemall often shows these excellent movies that do not draw a large crowd.
The movie was fantastic and we enjoyed our tub of overpriced popcorn, getting a refill on our way out.Workers are pleasant and friendly.

Visited January 2014
Richlands, Virginia
“good theatre but cold”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

This is a great theatre, good selection of movies. Also they show True Blood and Walking Dead free to the public on Sunday nights. Good Seating you can see the screen very well, spacious. I have been going to this theatre for years, and it is always my number 1 choice to see a movie I do prefer this theatre over Tinsel Town in Bristol at Exit 7. But this theatre could be so much better if they just turn the heat up. Everytime I go there during the winter months my feet get cold, I have to wear a jacked and the last time I went and watch Hunger Games: Catching fire I should have worn my long thermal underwear. I have mentioned to staff there to turn it up, they just say sure but they never do. I have mentioned it on there facebook page, but I don't get a response they just delete my post. So they are ignoring the problem but other than it being cold inside a great place to watch a movie.

Visited December 2013