We stayed at Hill Farm for a family gathering. Great rooms, cozy beds. Attention was paid to every detail when they renovated the Inn. Took a hike along the Battenkill river, it's so quiet.. Visit the cemetery, lots of history. Wonderful food. Going back in the summer to enjoy the inn again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hill Farm Inn is a classic Vermont bed and breakfast perched at the head of fifty acres of pristine meadowlands and valley. Just minutes from world-class shopping, dining and cultural sites, the inn combines regional history and small-town charm with the modern amenities essential for an unforgettable stay. Each of the renovated guest rooms offers a beautiful, luxurious linens, individual climate control and private baths. Days begin with a breakfast from scratch, featuring the very best local ingredients... Farm eggs, fresh jam, pure Vermont maple syrup. The inn is cared for and managed by Mariah Macfarlane, a classically trained chef and hospitality professional with more than 30 years of experience and a deep knowledge of the region. Common areas include the open, airy dining room and cozy Battenkill Pub, plus a great room with wood burning fireplace (perfect for relaxing or entertaining), a game room, and spacious, covered porches offering sweeping views of the valleys. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Hill Farm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hill Farm Hotel Arlington
- Hill Farm Inn Arlington, VT - Green Mountains