My wife and I spent a weekend here and it was so much more than we imagined. The location was awesome. We were so close to many attractions and we made the day trips to them. The staff was excellent. Our room was very nice. It was rather nice not having a tv in the room. It gave my wife and I more time to reacquaint ourselves with each other. The restaurant was second to none. The service was very good and the food was perfect. Try the corn chowder, it's great.
- Also Known As:
- West Mountain Hotel
- West Mountain Hotel Arlington
- West Mountain Inn Arlington, VT - Green Mountains
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visitors to the West Mountain Inn are surrounded by spacious, antique-filled guest rooms, fantastic views, and 150 acres of gardens, lawns, and woodlands. Guests can explore miles of trails, visit alpacas, walk our labyrinth, flyfish or canoe the Battenkill River and relax in the Adirondack chairs on the front lawn. The Inn’s wood-paneled dining room provides the perfect setting for the lavish breakfasts and sumptuous 5-course dinners created daily by our award-winning chef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your West Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.