A very nice spot to relax and take in the country air. No TV....no clock in the room which was just fine with us. The innkeeper was very cordial and helpful. From this location, we were able to launch a couple of day trips to sites in central and southern Vermont. The food -- breakfast and dinner -- were superb. The grounds were well maintained and the circular garden was pretty neat. The room furniture could have used a bit updating but I guess that contributes to the charm of the inn. We hope to come back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visitors to the West Mountain Inn are surrounded by spacious, antique-filled guest rooms, fantastic views, and 150 acres of gardens, lawns, and woodlands. Guests can explore miles of trails, visit alpacas, walk our labyrinth, flyfish or canoe the Battenkill River and relax in the Adirondack chairs on the front lawn. The Inn’s wood-paneled dining room provides the perfect setting for the lavish breakfasts and sumptuous 5-course dinners created daily by our award-winning chef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your West Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Mountain Hotel Arlington
- West Mountain Inn Arlington, VT - Green Mountains