Last week end was pure pleasure at the West Mountain Inn. We celebrated our friends birthday complete with a delicious cake made by the chef. The West Mountain Inn has this feeling of comfort and warmth, the staff makes you feel like family. I can see why large groups of friends and family return year after year to enjoy the delicious food, the calm comfort and the beautiful grounds. Thank-you to Amy, the chef and all of the wonderful staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visitors to the West Mountain Inn are surrounded by spacious, antique-filled guest rooms, fantastic views, and 150 acres of gardens, lawns, and woodlands. Guests can explore miles of trails, visit alpacas, walk our labyrinth, flyfish or canoe the Battenkill River and relax in the Adirondack chairs on the front lawn. The Inn’s wood-paneled dining room provides the perfect setting for the lavish breakfasts and sumptuous 5-course dinners created daily by our award-winning chef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your West Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Mountain Hotel Arlington
- West Mountain Inn Arlington, VT - Green Mountains