We stayed here for the 2nd time overnight but have been coming to the West Mountain Inn since 2007, both for day and overnight visits. The staff is alway friendly, accommodating and make you feel as if you are part of the family. The food is 5 star, always fresh and local when available. The rooms are quaint and what you would expect from a New England Inn. Yes, as mentioned, there aren't any tv's in the rooms but I would imagine most people who go to an Inn, don't expect or plan on watching tv as you would at home...it's one of the reasons we "go away" to an Inn or B&B..The grounds are beautiful with wonderful views all around. And don't forget to walk the property to see the Alpaca's and peek in the Barn where many memories have been made...My husband and I will continue to visit the West Mountain Inn every chance we get.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visitors to the West Mountain Inn are surrounded by spacious, antique-filled guest rooms, fantastic views, and 150 acres of gardens, lawns, and woodlands. Guests can explore miles of trails, visit alpacas, walk our labyrinth, flyfish or canoe the Battenkill River and relax in the Adirondack chairs on the front lawn. The Inn’s wood-paneled dining room provides the perfect setting for the lavish breakfasts and sumptuous 5-course dinners created daily by our award-winning chef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your West Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Mountain Hotel Arlington
- West Mountain Inn Arlington, VT - Green Mountains