Location: For skiing in, using their own little chairlift, & skiing directly out, it couldn't be easier or better; it's actually better than being directly slopeside, since being where it is, the Rustler has more sun, killer sunsets from the bar & a wonderful view of the slopes from your room & your breakfast table.
Food: Consistently superb, including the best breakfast buffet anywhere in snow country.
Service: The staff continues to surprise & impress us, year after year; I think the status & reputation of the Rustler must allow them to have the pick of the most intelligent, pleasant & eager staff we've found in a ski accommodation.
It would be hard to imagine a more gracious overall ski-lodge experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you stay at Alta’s Rustler Lodge, you'll experience the cozy atmosphere of a mountain lodge along with superb services and Alta's finest amenities. Our 85 rooms range from luxury to modest accommodations. Daily room rates include full breakfast and dinner and FREE WIFI. The Rustler, while elegant, is congenial and relaxed, the way we feel a ski lodge should be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Alta's Rustler Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alta`s Rustler Hotel Alta
- Altas Rustler Hotel
- Alta's Rustler Lodge Utah