If you are a serious skier, you owe it to yourself to ski Alta. And when you do, the one place to stay on the mountain is the Rustler.
Our group is just back from our ninth annual trip (some of us number this in the 30’s!), and while 34” of powder may have influenced our opinions a bit this year, Alta never has disappointed. Nor has the Rustler.
The rooms are modern, clean, spacious, and all have views of the mountain. The food is world class and the bar a warm and fun place to unwind. That is, if the pool, hot tub, and steam room haven’t already put you in a great state of mind. The staff treats you like family – there are no finer hosts than managers Tom and Kate, while Meg and John will make sure that you are well fed and beveraged.
We’ve already made our reservations for January 2014. You should too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you stay at Alta’s Rustler Lodge, you'll experience the cozy atmosphere of a mountain lodge along with superb services and Alta's finest amenities. Our 85 rooms range from luxury to modest accommodations. Daily room rates include full breakfast and dinner and FREE WIFI. The Rustler, while elegant, is congenial and relaxed, the way we feel a ski lodge should be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Alta's Rustler Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alta`s Rustler Hotel Alta
- Altas Rustler Hotel
- Alta's Rustler Lodge Utah