This hotel is ordinary compared to what I normally woud reserve in Austin. It does have a great location, however, there was nothing memorable about it. I normally stay @ the San Jose or the Kinder Modern (great!)- Unfortunately they were totally booked.
My most memorable thought concerning my stay was:
1) TV remote did not work & they never brought me another after requesting it
2) NO shampoo or conditioner (they did finally bring me some)
3) A $3 bottle of water on the bath vanity.....come on, cheapskates...get real! For $300/night, I have to pay for a cheap brand of H2O.......forget it
Won't be back
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Austin Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Austin Hotel Austin
- Austin Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Austin
- Austin Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in downtown Austin on the shores of Lady Bird Lake, the Hyatt Regency Austin is a full service hotel which offers cool, contemporary new guest rooms. Situated along the Hike & Bike trail, the hotel is within walking distance to all of Downtown Austin's major entertainment districts, and 7 miles from Austin Bergstrom International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Otel, Hotwire, Venere, Amex, Olotels, Agoda, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Austin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.