“Great Space” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #90 of 191 Hotels in Austin
Austin, United States
“Great Space”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Loved the lobby and its decorations and the breakfast was amazing! Just make sure you know what time it ends because we got there just before it closed so no seconds. Still the omelet and the bacon was great!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

GMAus, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Austin Central, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Nancy,

Thank for your comments about the decor and the breakfast. Thank you also for letting people know about the breakfast. We usually stay open a little late "just in case" to help out as well. We do have different hours on the weekends (Sat & Sun morning) and on Mon-Fri we normally close at 9am.

Thanks again!

Jim Reist

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Midland, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

I always stay at this hotel because its convenient to where I need to go and has everything I need in one place, I love the breakfast and the happy hour is always nice too. Good restaurant for evening meals.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for coming back again and again! And taking the time to write a review!

Repeat guests are incredibly important to us and really tell us how we are doing. A guest who wants to come back after staying with you is a true measure of success.

Thank you for being our guest!

Lubbock, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

This hotel has the best staff. When I checked in with my students, one of them went up to the room and came back complaining about cigarette smoke. Even though the hotel was completely booked, the front desk had the problem fixed while we went to eat. The breakfast chef was excellent. The breakfast staff was friendly and very helpful. We had booked a total of 5 rooms. We ordered pizza from the restaurant and it was very good as well. The pizza was better than any delivery I've ever had.

Room Tip: All the rooms I've stayed in were good.
jicsrur,

I am very excited about your comments regarding my staff. As an older hotel (built in 1984), I have to rely on my staff to provide an outstanding staff rather than just being shiny and new. It is very uplifting to see someone recognize them as you did.

Personally, whenever I eat at my hotel, I frequently eat the pizza as well. It really is better than delivery!

Plains, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Excellent hotel with a great staff from the housekeeping to the waiters, chef, front desk. They did everything to make the stay work for me, the sponsors, and the high school kids. Convenient to UT. I do not like having a 200 character minimum to write a review. I said what I mean and I do not like to make wordy comments.

Brad,

Thank you for your comments on my staff and facility. I also really appreciate you taking the time to make sure it got posted by meeting the minimum key strokes. I know that can be annoying if you have already said what you wanted to say.

Your time and comments are greatly appreciated by my staff and myself.

Beach City, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

I have used Embassy Suites and this one in particular for many school related events. it is always very easy and "painless" to make reservations, adjust them when necessary, check-in and out, and accommodating payment policies. Our school always uses Austin Central when taking groups to Austin. They are always helpful and accommodating when there is a problem with any students' rooms. We LOVE this this place!

Houston, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

My stay at the Embassy was really good. The complimentary breakfast was great. The only issue I had was the cooling system. They did try to resolve it by bringing a fan; however, I felt they should have just put me in another room. Still enjoyed the stay

Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This hotel is amazing. They have a great bar and eatery area, their continental breakfast is like a buffet at a nice restaurant, the elevators are cool and awesome. They have a POOL that is awesome. The rooms are amazing and have pretty much an amazing view from any room you choose. The hotel staff are more than helpful. They go out of their way to help you out. Also, free USA Today at your door in the mornings. Great for kids, too. I love this place. It's the best ever.

Room Tip: Just ask the nice front desk people what you want and they'll hook you up!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Austin Central? Share your experiences!