“Wonderful Place To Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
In Room WiFi
Ranked #80 of 187 Hotels in Austin
Texas
“Wonderful Place To Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

We only spent one night here, but was greeted each time we walked in, with smile and nice smiles.

Rooms were very nice, and very clean.

Special Thanks to the shuddle service. You saved the day for us.

We can't wait to go back to stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Carlsbad, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

My husband and I travel with a small Yorkie and always look for a hotel that is "pet friendly". We initially chose this one because it was pet friendly, but soon discovered it was very people friendly! We were pleasantly surprised by the evening gathering in the arboretum for the "residents" with free hors d'oeuvres and spirits! The breakfasts were included in the stay and the selections were quite impressive! It was such a friendly place that we noticed children come down for breakfast still in their PJ's and with "bed-head"! What could be cuter? We had a two-room suite that was perfect for our extended stay. All the service personnel were quite friendly, and helpful.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

A BIG thank you to Jim Reist and his staff at the Embassy Suites Hotel Austin Central. We had a fantastic stay and the service was first rate and the staff was so personable and helpful. We will definitely recommend your hotel to our friends and family and we can't wait to make our next trip to Austin so we can stay at your hotel!!

Room Tip: we stayed on the tenth, or top floor, but all would be great.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I apologize that this comes a month after our stay, but I must commend everyone on your property! From check in, we were like royalty. All of the staff made us feel like we at home. Jasmine, Mia, Taylor, Ricardo, Maro, Terry and Ramon to name a few! Your breakfast is outstanding, reception was always a hit and the hotel atrium with all the fish swimming around the very large pond was great. I hope that we get the chance to all come back again. Again, please pass along our Thanks to all of your staff.

Rodney

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I stay with Embassy regularly and have never been dissapointed. The hotel is a little older than others I have stayed with but still has a great center atrium with areas for relaxing and enjoying food and company.

The staff is very attantive and will take care of any needs immediately.

Of course, the breakfast included and is fresh cooked for you with plenty of variety.

There are some rougher neighborhoods around but I have not heard of or experienced any issues with parking.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Rockwall, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

This Embassy Suites lived up to the level of service and comfort I expected. I'm in a Hilton-owned property 45 weeks each year, so I have a firm foundation for comparison. The front desk staff is friendly and always greets everyone entering or leaving. The housekeeping staff were quick and efficient as I was working in my suite while they refreshed it. I had take-out from the restaurant two of my four nights there The food was great and the service friendly. The manager's happy hour in the atrium was a nice way to meet other travelers. The cooked ot order breakfast was great every morning.

My room (119) didn't have a clock or a hair dryer. I don't need a dryer, but it's nice to know the time when I wake up having forgotten where I am that week.

I will definitely stay at this property again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Very busy location yet quiet inside. Picked for the perks alone (included full breakfast, happy hour, free parking, indoor pool/hot tub). Our suite was spacious, staff was kind, helpful, and location was an easy drive to anywhere. If at an upscale, glitzy hotel we'd pay sooo much more for less just to say we stayed there. Instead we picked value over glam, and had more money to spend doing stuff in the city than paying for a place to park/sleep. Will return again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Austin Central? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites Hotel Austin Central

Address: 5901 North I-35, Austin, TX 78723
Location: United States > Texas > Austin
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#55 Business Hotel in Austin
Hotel Class:3 star — Embassy Suites Hotel Austin Central 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Austin Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Austin Embassy Suites
Embassy Suites Austin

If you own or manage Embassy Suites Hotel Austin Central, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.