The hotel is beautiful and I have stayed here before for conferences so I know the hotel can handle large crowds. However, check-in is at 3pm and when I arrived at 5pm I had to wait along with 4 other guests for our rooms to be ready. The excuse we were given is that they had 300 people check out that morning. I got into my room at 5:30pm. I LOVE the room. I had an interior balcony on the 4th floor. It even had an air purifier! My other issue is the 3 extremely slow elevators. And the parking garage is not truck friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Austin Hotel Austin
- Doubletree By Hilton Austin Hotel
- Doubletree Austin
- Austin Doubletree
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin, centrally located at the intersection of IH-35 North and Highway 290 East. Situated between the downtown business district and the Austin Arboretum, the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin is just 20 minutes from Austin Bergstrom International Airport and five minutes from downtown Austin. Our elegant Spanish Colonial-style hotel is minutes from the best shopping, dining and entertainment Austin has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Austin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.