My stay at Red Roof Inn was quite good. The room was fine, and staffs were friendly and kind of helpful. The swimming pool was a little cold in the morning. The self-service breakfast was great.
If I was in that area again I would stay there.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Austin North Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Austin North Hotel Austin
- Red Roof Inn Austin
- Austin Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just north of the Live Music Capital of the World! Red Roof Austin North is conveniently located off of I-35. Only 5 miles from downtown Austin, the 6th Street Entertainment District, the Univ. of Texas, Lyndon B. Johnson Library, and Lake Austin, this hotel is near many great restaurants.Now offering Red Roof's new Order Inn program, where guests can order delicious food for in-room delivery. This location features an outdoor unheated pool and has an elevator. Experience our complimentary coffeehouse-style coffee and tea and USA Today in the lobby. All rooms offer free WiFi. This location offers “On Command Video” with a selection of free TV channels, pay-to-view premium channels, movies, music and games. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Red Roof Inn, Travelocity, Olotels, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn Austin North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.