I have stayed here several times. Seems like they always have availability at a reasonable price.
On this trip, they were about 1/3 finished replacing all the furniture and face-lifting the rooms. (there was never a noise or inconvenience issue) So I had a freshly updated room at the usual low price.
I actually work for another hospitality company but cannot always get rooms at our employee rate.
This is my next stop when i am on my own personal budget.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Austin North Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Austin North Hotel Austin
- Red Roof Inn Austin
- Austin Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just north of the Live Music Capital of the World! Red Roof Austin North is conveniently located off of I-35. Only 5 miles from downtown Austin, the 6th Street Entertainment District, the Univ. of Texas, Lyndon B. Johnson Library, and Lake Austin, this hotel is near many great restaurants.Now offering Red Roof's new Order Inn program, where guests can order delicious food for in-room delivery. This location features an outdoor unheated pool and has an elevator. Experience our complimentary coffeehouse-style coffee and tea and USA Today in the lobby. All rooms offer free WiFi. This location offers “On Command Video” with a selection of free TV channels, pay-to-view premium channels, movies, music and games. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Travelocity, Olotels, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Red Roof Inn Austin North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.