I haven't even finished my stay here and I'm considering leaving. I stayed here before and don't remember it being so terrible. I love Red Roofs Inns because I travel a lot with my dog.. But this one will make me think twice when booking my next stay. The room has not been updated in probably over a decade. The shower had hair in it. And the noise level at night sucks. The only good thing about this place is its location when you're looking to get downtown.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Austin North Hotel Austin
- Red Roof Inn Austin North Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Austin
- Austin Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just north of the Live Music Capital of the World! Red Roof Austin North is conveniently located off of I-35. Only 5 miles from downtown Austin, the 6th Street Entertainment District, the Univ. of Texas, Lyndon B. Johnson Library, and Lake Austin, this hotel is near many great restaurants.Now offering Red Roof's new Order Inn program, where guests can order delicious food for in-room delivery. This location features an outdoor unheated pool and has an elevator. Experience our complimentary coffeehouse-style coffee and tea and USA Today in the lobby. All rooms offer free WiFi. This location offers “On Command Video” with a selection of free TV channels, pay-to-view premium channels, movies, music and games. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Red Roof Inn, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Red Roof Inn Austin North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.