“good deal” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Tino's Greek Cafe

Tino's Greek Cafe
13450 N Highway 183, Austin, TX 78750-3239 (Northwest Austin)
512-336-5999
Neighborhood: Northwest Austin
Duncanville, Texas
“good deal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

1st time to ever eat at a greek cafe, didnt know what any of hte food was- the staff was more then patient while expalining everything to us. All of the food was good, price was great.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Austin, Texas
“other locations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

They have other locations - one near 2222 & Mopac, the other near Slaughter & Brodie down south.

Excellent lunch buffet - huge selection of items, ample portions, great quality. My only regret is that I'd already ordered when I saw that Spanikopita was one of the side selections!
Definitely will be back. Here it's about the food, not the ambience though. It was nice to find a restaurant in Austin where I didn't have to scream to communicate with my companion.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hempstead, Texas
“YUMMY authentic greek food!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

I love greek food, and often seek it out when traveling, as I had when in Austin. We went for lunch, and the place was packed -- always a good thing. The only problem was that the menu listed on a chalk board above the cafeteria-like counter had too many excellent choices on it. Having not been there before, I had to let several customers jump ahead of me as I struggled to make my choice. I chuckled aoud as I read the vegan salad option: Feta Salad (no feta)... in the end, I decided that it was lunch and I was traveling, so would inevitably have a large dinner, and settled on the salad -- with chicken. OMG! This was a salad to DIE FOR. The chicken was incredible -- 'pulled,' style, super juicy, perfectly spiced, and topped with cucumber sauce. The olives were delicious -- not too salty -- and the romain lettuce and cucumber slices were crispy fresh. I was full half-way through the meal but couldn't stop eating. I admit, I only had room for a few bites of the super-fresh flat bread. I waddled out of there, fat and happy. If I lived in Austin I would have lunch here every day. If you love greek food, you NEED to try this place!

Visited August 2012
Warner Robins, Georgia
“Hole in the wall with good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012 via mobile

Just ate here. Pretty good gyro. The meat was flavorable and there was a lot of it. Not fancy but just a clean good place.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Austin, Texas
“Love this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

The food is great and the provide generouse portions. Our out-of-town guests love a lunch trip to Tino's each time they visit us.

Visited June 2012