The inn has a nice atmosphere, the yard and deck provide privacy from the city, the rooms are over decorated but some like that look. However, it is NOT walking distance to the downtown and various sights and we like to walk.. The breakfast was continental and our hostess was NOT available at breakfast time to answer questions before we set out for the day (most hosts are available then). When we did see her to ask questions, she referred us to a list of taxis, but said they were unreliable, had no helpful ideas for restaurants or entertainment. We just did it on our own. The maid in the kitchen was very nice , but spoke little English.
- Also Known As:
- Austin`s Inn At Pearl Street Hotel Austin
- Austin`s Inn At Pearl Street Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Uptown Cultural District in the downtown historic neighborhood on Judge's Hill lays a uniquely vintage boutique hotel and event venue that provides affordable luxury accommodations for relaxing getaways. The Pearl is a whimsical, romantic oasis for weddings, special events, and celebrations.The Pearl features in-house licensed massage therapists and several romantic packages including limousine service, a romantic carriage ride, fresh flowers, strawberries and chocolate, warm breakfast in bed, and twilight dinners. Enjoy complimentary breakfast, parking and WiFi connection throughout the property at this self-service hotel. Staying here is more like staying at home, but having everything already taken care of for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Fareportal , Agoda and Venere so you can book your Austin's Inn at Pearl Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.