I really loved this hotel... it's location, the staff, the rooms, the bar, well all of it really! I stayed in the mansion itself and had a room with doors to the main terrace. The rooms are just what you would expect from a five star luxury group but without being cookie cutter. Great furnishings with a fantastic bathroom, lovely crisp linen with full turndown service. My only small niggle is that I had to move the bedside table closer to the bed so I could use the lamp at night - but that took just a moment to fix! So with all of the above in mind I really enjoyed Austin and am looking forward to returning to the Hotel Ella and it's wonderful team who made my stay so comfortable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near the heart of downtown Austin and within walking distance of the University of Texas, Hotel Ella is a stylish boutique hotel housed in the historic Goodall Wooten House, one of Austin's original landmark estates. Constructed in 1900, the Greek revival-style mansion underwent an extensive renovation in 2013, and now offers a picture-perfect setting for vacations, staycations, weddings, meetings and more. With 47 guest rooms, a cabana-lined pool, and a wrap-around veranda overlooking our front lawn, Hotel Ella features beautifully designed outdoor and indoor spaces-including a recently renovated ballroom-that will add timelessness and simple elegance to any event. In true Texan style, guests will be treated to a superior level of personalized service and exceptional dining during their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Ella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mansion At Judges` Hill Hotel Austin
- Mansion At Judges Hill Austin