I travel all the time for business, and this hotel is a real standout. I'd recommend it to anyone seeking a great time, realization, fabulous food, and wonderful, attentive staff. I ate at their on-site restaurant and the food was inventive/ local/ fabulous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Ella offers guests a truly world-class travel experience minutes away from all things Austin. Inhabiting the Goodall Wooten mansion, one of Austin’s original landmark estates, the refined property will feature 47 guestrooms, a cabana-lined lap pool and wrap-around veranda overlooking an expansive front lawn and fire pit. Beautifully designed indoor and outdoor spaces and stately meeting rooms will provide ideal backdrops for events, weddings and corporate gatherings. Guests will enjoy exceptional dining along with a superior level of personalized service wrapped in the relaxed hospitality for which Austin is known. Hotel Ella is the only Texas member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World™ collection, The Southern Living Hotel Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Ella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mansion At Judges` Hill Hotel Austin
- Mansion At Judges Hill Austin