Hotel Ella is a Beautiful Historic property. The staff is very friendly and helpful, and the rooms are very pretty and comfortable. However, I would be careful not to get the corner rooms that have the student dorms right behind them unless you are prepared to hear lots of noise all night long! There is also construction going on as well, but the noise was not too bad. The Hotels cars that they have on property to take you locally are a definite bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near the heart of downtown Austin and within walking distance of the University of Texas, Hotel Ella is a stylish boutique hotel housed in the historic Goodall Wooten House, one of Austin's original landmark estates. Constructed in 1900, the Greek revival-style mansion underwent an extensive renovation in 2013, and now offers a picture-perfect setting for vacations, staycations, weddings, meetings and more. With 47 guest rooms, a cabana-lined pool, and a wrap-around veranda overlooking our front lawn, Hotel Ella features beautifully designed outdoor and indoor spaces-including a recently renovated ballroom-that will add timelessness and simple elegance to any event. In true Texan style, guests will be treated to a superior level of personalized service and exceptional dining during their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Ella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mansion At Judges` Hill Hotel Austin
- Mansion At Judges Hill Austin