The hotel is a nicely maintained and, in its day, was probably extremely nice. Alas, over the years, age has started to take its course but the hotel is still a decent one. The beds were firm yet not hard. The sheets were white and clean. The bathroom was spacious. The work area was an actual desk with enough electrical outlets that I was not crawling around on the floor looking for them. The room had a nice size flat screen TV, a microwave and mini-fridge. The breakfast was cooked to order and pretty good overall. There is also a Red Lobster and a Texas Burger within a short walk. The down side is that on the second day, I simply couldn't get hot water. It ran for 10 minutes while I was trying to wait for some heat and ended up taking a cold shower. Not a good way to start the day. The Best Western Atrium is also on the far north side of the city and within a block or two of a pretty seedy area. /would I stay here again? Maybe... It's certainly not on my list of memorable stays, but it's not one that I would intentionally avoid either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located off Interstate 35, the Clarion Inn Austin North in Austin, TX offers easy access to Texas Memorial Stadium, as well as a variety of other attraction, including: Austin Convention Center Texas State Capitol Bob Bullock Museum Pickle Research Campus LBJ Library ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Clarion Inn Austin North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Atrium North Hotel Austin
- Best Western Hotel Austin
- Best Western Austin
- Austin Best Western