1st noticed atrium was hot, then tried A/C in room, didn't work either, went down to front desk, they was going to give us another room but it turned out to really smell like a smokers room, we had a non smoking room, my wife said no way, so being in the A/C business I got the A/C to work only At low speed and low A/C. Then my son took a shower, comes out Pulls top blanket off bed, there was a dead roach on the bed, we all had a hard time sleeping, in the morning went down to have breakfast, all I can say is cold and needs more help. We would have stayed somewhere else but wife and son were doing a class there at that hotel, the room where they were doing the class was HOT, everyone was complaining, and there is no place to eat within walking distance. When I returned, we went out to eat, then back to hotel, we then found another roach, my wife said that's it, we just packed our bags and left, paid for 1 night. I think they should've paid us to stay there, never again will we stay there. That was a nightmare and the drive home felt like it took forever to get home, which is only a 3hr drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Atrium North is located in the heart of North Austin with easy access to all the major highways and provides ideal accommodations for all type of travelers.Whether traveling for business or pleasure, the BEST WESTERN Atrium North has it all! Within reach of the famous Austin Convention Center, the Texas State Capitol, and the Bob Bullock Museum. J.J. Pickle Research Campus and LBJ Library, this location is also a home to many large corporations including IBM, Siemens, AT&T, Citizens Insurance and not to forget our pride – Texas Longhorns at University of Texas Austin.The hotel is located within six miles away from the 6th Street entertainment district and the Arboretum & Domain Shopping Centers, where you can enjoy many fabulous restaurants, shopping, and other sights and sounds of Austin, Texas. BEST WESTERN Atrium North offers exceptional amenities, superior customer service and a convenient location at an attractive rate. Enjoy our spacious rooms with complimentary high-speed wireless internet access, cable satellite television, and refrigerator, microwave and coffee service. Our guests are greeted with a complimentary full hot breakfast, and can indulge in our indoor heated-swimming pool with a dry sauna, and a 24-hour gym facility. Our business center area is available to our guests for quick and convenient internet browsing and printing.BEST WESTERN Atrium North is an atrium-style hotel with direct interior access to the rooms. Our sleeping rooms are offered with a variety of options such as smoking and non-smoking preferences, handicap accessible, and standard rooms or upgraded whirlpool rooms. We are a pet friendly hotel where we welcome your pet, up to 20 pounds. Service animals are always welcome with no weight limit.With our around-the-clock professional and attentive guest service team, your stay with us will be comfortable and memorable. We look forward to welcoming you to our BEST WESTERN Atrium North in Austin, TX. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Atrium North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Atrium North Hotel Austin
- Best Western Hotel Austin
- Best Western Austin
- Austin Best Western