“OOhhh La La!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Villa Vista

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Austin
La Villa Vista
6701 Oasis Pass, Austin, TX 78732   |
Ranked #5 of 39 Austin B&B and Inns
Cypress
“OOhhh La La!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2009

My husband and I celebrated our marriage of 20 years. Although the room we desired was booked on our anniversary weekend the wait for the Sienna Suite was well worth the wait!... We had balcony views of the lake and sunsets that were breath taking. The suite was tastefully decorated with a specifi theme in mind. The hospitality that Eva and Ken showed, made us feel very welcomed. Much pride is put into this home with it's wonderful artwork, tasteful decor, and many balconies will have anyone wanting to visit again. We definitely can't wait to go back...

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple

118 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
dallas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2009

My gal-pals (10 of us) and I headed to the beautiful hill country of Texas to the La Villa Vista vacation home. Didn't know what to expect from the photos (which are awesome!), but was blown away by the splendid home, scenery, and breath-taking views of Lake Austin. We were so relaxed, and Eva was so sweet and courteous and took care of us on all counts. I would highly recommend this home for families, girls weekends, corporate parties, and especially weddings. It's awesome!!! Thank you Eva!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends
Austin, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2009

When my fiancee and I began our search for the picture perfect location for our wedding, we wanted to find a location that allowed our guests to feel as if they were attending a destination wedding without leaving Texas. La Villa Vista exceeded all expectations! When we walked in the front door for the first time, we knew this was the place where the greatest day of our lives would occur. Eva was exceptional with her service and guidance and without her hospitality the experience would have been completely different. At the end of the weekend we were truly sad to leave her, but recognized that we gained a friend for life. The Villa comfortably accomodated 90 guests and with a spectacular sunset during the ceremony, one could not have hoped for a more romantic experience. This was a an incredible weekend that not only our families but guests will remember forever. Without the spectacular venue, our wedding would not have been the same. I highly suggest anyone who is looking for either a romantic getaway or memories of a lifetime seriously consider La Villa Vista!

• Stayed August 2009
Houston
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2009

For my 30th birthday, I decided to splurge and rent out an entire home to share with my family and friends. La Villa Vista wasn't one of my first choices due to how ridiculously expensive it was, but I thought I'd splurge on it anyway. The pictures perfectly describe the rooms and pool area, but when arriving there, the house just looked kinda old and rundown. It also wasn't very nice knowing that the owners would be living just downstairs. For the amount of money I paid, I really thought we'd have complete privacy. In fact, on Saturday morning, Eva's ex-husband roamed into our portion of the house and helped himself to the coffee that WE paid for!!! Very annoying and again for the amount of money that I paid, TOTALLY unappreciated!! The "common areas", including the kitchen, DESPERATELY needed some updating! It felt like we were intruding on someone's home vs. having a house all to ourselves. Despite all of this, we had a wonderful time at the house. The location and views are incomparable. Exquisite!! If you want a nice bed and breakfast, go here, but if you want to rent out an entire house - DO NOT rent this place. It was way tooo much money for what we got!!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends
Bellville,TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2009

Simply beautiful and Eva & Ken Wiley we're always available and ready to please with a smile. We got to enjoy the sunsets from the privacy of the facility pool and they even offered us a glass of wine to enjoy with them each night. We can't wait to do it again with these wonderful people!!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Bedford, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2009

July 2009
Bedford, Texas

My husband and I spent our 30th Anniversary at La Villa Vista Resort and Bed & Breakfast on Lake Travis. The romantic weekend my husband planned for us was even more perfect than we could have hoped for. Our room was beautiful and the sunrises,sunsets, and view of Lake Travis from our balconies was spectular. Eva was the perfect host. She and her husband left a silver tray with roses, wine, and wine glasses on the spiral staircase leading to our room. In the mornings, Eva had delicious pastries and coffee waiting for us. Our 30th Anniversary will be one my husband and I remember for a long time, thanks to Eva's wonderful hospitality. We recommend La Villa Vista to anyone wanting a romantic get away.

San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2009

We had a wonderful experience at this bed and breakfast on lake Travis. I am rather pregnant, and we were looking for a relaxing anniversary trip. We found it! We stayed in the Tuscany suite (which was beautiful- private balcony, jacuzzi and sitting room). The pool was the perfect temp- even in the summer, complete with a zero edge pool to watch the sunset. It's right next to the Oasis restaurant (LOVE it). Eva was so kind and a great hostess. Though we can't do get-aways like that a lot, I hope we will be back!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to La Villa Vista? Share your experiences!