“Premo and Angie” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Villa Vista

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Austin
La Villa Vista
6701 Oasis Pass, Austin, TX 78732   |
Ranked #5 of 39 Austin B&B and Inns
Anchorage, Alaska
“Premo and Angie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

Wow, where do i start,me and Angie roll in past 9 pm, and we wake up and think we are in Italy the next morning.The views from the balconys are all spectacular and so where the sunsets. The Penthouse we stayed in was just awesome there is a balcony on each side, and of course we had to check out the pool and hot tub. Niiiiiiccee.Oh and the breakfast to die for. I can not say enough about and the hospitality of Eva,Ken, and Robert. We just wanted to stay forever and live there. Thank you Eva and Ken for taking such good care of me and Angie, and welcomeing us to your prescious Vista. We will be back.

Room Tip: All the rooms where great we got to check them all out and they all have different price ranges.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

121 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

We had a great time at La Villa Vista! It was a very nice surprise to have found such a lovely place Eva & Ken & Robert made us feel right at home! The breakfasts are a feast, it felt like I was staying with family because the food was made with lots of care and there was plenty of it. It was great for me and my husband as it was our 1st wedding annivary so we were able to have the view, the service and privacy we wanted, the art pieces are also a treat, apparently Eva is one of the artists and well her paitings are outstanding! The public area and the balcony with over looking the beautiful view was well worth the price. Over all a great experience!!!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Serengheti no other room in the first floor which gave us lots of privacy, the view...
Red Oak, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

This B&B is absolutely lovely (as are Eva & Ken!)... A totally unexpected jewel in the middle of Texas that feel more like Tuscany! Every room is beautiful & full of charm & character...and the views from each window and porch are AMAZING!!!!! There are no words to describe the awe-inspiring views from the main balcony as you enjoy a delicious breakfast or just sit and watch the sunset (our favorite!!).... Not to be missed! The hot tub was also extremely enjoyable... Very relaxing! In short, we felt like we had our own private retreat... We didn't ever want to leave! We have already sent friends, and we've only been home 2 weeks!
Choose this B&B... You won't be sorry!!!!!! Thanks, again, Eva & Ken for your hospitality!

Austin, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

We really enjoyed our experience at La Villa Vista. I had been planning a trip to celebrate our anniversary for a few months. I had planned on getting a room at a huge hotel in the city that looked luxurious. But at the last minute I realized that was not really what I wanted to do. I wanted something different and breathtaking. So I found this bed and breakfast online and I have to say that the photos do not even compare with the view we had. Every room had an authentic artist's touch and we literally felt as if we had escaped to another country. I do not usually visit the same place twice, but I would definitely be willing to visit again.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

This place is at an excellent location...minutes away from the oasis this awesome sushi place we discovered ( cho sushi). Hot tub is awesome and Eva is very lovely and warm. Wish I could visit every weekend!!

Spring, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

My husband and I stayed here this past week and the place is AWESOME. Every place had a great view of Lake Travis and the Oasis. The commons area was just delightful and we were blessed with a musician staying there because he played the piano. We enjoyed the hot tub and pool even thou the pool was a little cool. Eva was one of the best hostess we have experienced.

Stonewall, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Absolutely Amazing!!
My wife & I wanted to get away for a bit and booked two nights at the La Villa Vista. We stayed in Sophia's Retreat which has a spiral staircase that takes you into your own dream place. The views are so wonderful any time of the day or night with your own balconies--one for the stunning sunrise & one for the amazing sunsets over Lake Travis! We truly enjoyed the owners, Ken & Eva who made sure that every need was met. The fresh ground coffee Ken prepared was amazing and the breakfast Eva prepared every morning was so delightful. THANKS!! Eva gave several dinner suggestions as well as places to visit which were all GREAT, and our planning much easier. Wonderful new friendships were made with Ken & Eva.
I enjoyed swimming in the pool with waterfalls that overlooked the lake. Great for photo shoots.
We loved the place so much we decided to stay another night----thanks for whoever had to cancel. We have already made this a recommended place stay to some of our friends and we look forward to making another trip to La Villa Vista Resort.
T & T Thames

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to La Villa Vista? Share your experiences!